AgroEnergyDAY 2020 is the international interactive platform dedicated to energy efficiency, bioenergy technologies and alternative energy in agribusiness. For its third time the event will take place at the international exhibition of agricultural machinery and equipment InterAGRO 2020.
AgroEnergyDAY 2020 is an effective communication tool for promotion of energy efficient technologies, as well as for broad involvement of agribusiness representatives as target audience.
AgroEnergyDAY as an interactive platform includes:
- the specialized exposition, which will work for all 4 days of the exhibition (28-30 October);
- the conference dedicated to key questions of alternative energy development and energy efficiency in agribusiness (29 October).
SPECIALIZED EXPOSITION “BIOENERGY TECHNOLOGIES AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY IN AGRIBUSINESS”
ТHEMATIC SECTIONS OF THE SPECIALIZED EXPOSITION
- biogas complexes: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- liquid biofuel: technologies, equipment, raw materials;
- solid biofuel: complexes for manufacture of pellets and briquettes from biomass;
- cogeneration and boiler equipment;
- energy crops: technologies of growing, machinery, equipment and planting material.
Consulting, banking and financial services.
- turn-key solar power stations (off-grid, grid-tied, hybrid);
- photovoltaic solar cells, modules, materials and other hardware;
- solar energy storage systems, power inverters;
- alternative heat supply systems (collectors, heat pump, etc.);
- automation and software (systems of monitoring, control and management);
- equipment and technologies for wind power farms;
- equipment for solar energy.
the 3rd international conference of bioenergy technologies
and alternative energy in agribusiness
Program of the conference
Opening of the conference
|Panel section 1: Bioenergy project in agricultural sector|
|Moderator: Heorhii Heletukha, Head of Bioenergy Association of Ukraine|
|10:00–10:15||State and prospects of bioenergy development in Ukraine||Heorhii Heletukha, Head of Bioenergy Association of Ukraine|
|10:15–10:30||Sustainable innovations in value chains in bioenergy*||Kyrylo Tomliak, EBRD program manager|
|10:30–10:45||Peculiarities of realization of bioenergy projects in conditions of changes in legislation||Maksym Sysoiev, Partner of the international legal firm Dentons|
|10:45–11:00||Development of energy use of agricultural biomass in Ukraine. The project AgroBioHeat of the Horizon 2020 program||Tetiana Zheliezna, Expert at Bioenergy Association of Ukraine|
|11:00–11:15||Facilitating sustainable use of soils with low productivity for bioenergy via web-platform for Europe. The project BIOPLAT-EU of the Horizon 2020 program||Oleksandra Tryboi, Expert at SEC BIOMASS|
|11:15–11:30||Peculiarities of production of heat and electricity from biomass at small agricultural enterprises||Savelii Kukharets, Professor at Polissia National University|
|11:30–11:45||Boilers that use baled straw Vesko-S. Successful cases implemented in Ukraine||Oleksandr Moroz, Representative of TTS, the Czech Republic|
|Panel section 2: Biogas energy: Ukrainian opportunities, practical cases, modern technologies|
|Moderator: Yurii Epstein, Director of Accord Ltd, consulting company in the sphere of biogas energy|
|12:00–12:15||News regarding international cooperation between Ukraine and Germany in the sphere of alternative energy*||Serhii Lisnychenko, Proxy at German-Ukrainian Chamber of Industry and Commerce|
|12:15–12:30||State of biogas industry in agriculture, opportunities it offers for agricultural companies. Economic efficiency and profitability of building a biogas complex at one’s own enterprise||Yurii Epstein, Director of Accord Ltd, consulting company in the sphere of biogas energy|
|12:30–12:45||Main factors of success of biogas projects||Serhii Nevmyvanyi, Investment advisor at the project dedicated to resource efficiency, IFC|
|12:45–13:00||Increase of energy efficiency of bioenergy projects due to implementation of modern solar energy solutions||Representative of Avenston company|
|13:00–13:15||Biogas industry: the example of successfully realized case on construction and launch of biogas plant with capacity of 5,5 MW in Kapitanivka village (Novomyrhorodskyi raion, Kirovohrad oblast, I&U Group). Nuances in financing of biogas technologies and construction works||Hryhorii Mazur, General director at MNC Group, official representative of AAT Abwasser in Ukraine|
|13:15–13:30||Practical economic benefits of cogeneration||Yevhen Khimoroda, Director of sales department at KTS Engineering|
|13:30–13:40||Digestate of biogas plants. Peculiarities of use in agricultural production||Vadym Krychkovskyi, Director at Organic-D|
|13:40–13:50||Public-private partnership as a tool of attraction financing into projects||Serhii Kozin, Chairman of Fund of development of public-private partnership, Chief expert at the Committee of public-private partnership of Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Expert-consultant in public-private partnership UICE, М4ЕG, UN/CEFACT, UNDP, EBRD, Global Fund|
|Closing of the conference. Summing up. Networking|
*To be confirmedAll registered participants will get access to presentations used during the conference.
Visitors of AgroEnergyDAY:
- manufacturers of agricultural products (agroholdings, small and medium farming households, agricultural manufacturing cooperatives of different areas of specialization);
- representatives of food industry (suppliers of raw materials for biogas complexes and potential enterprises for implementation of bioenergy technologies);
- owners of operating biogas complexes and solar power stations;
- representatives of forestry enterprises;
- representatives of local authorities (rural, city, rayon and oblast councils, united territorial communities) and public organizations;
- representatives of line ministries, state officials, policymakers in the sphere of energy supply;
- representatives of communal households;
- domestic and foreign experts in the sphere of renewable energy sources;
- representatives of industry organizations;
- people, interested in implementation of “green” energy technologies.
Results of AgroEnergyDAY 2019
- specialized exposition (21 exhibitors);
- the international conference (4 thematic panels, 26 speakers, around 200 visitors);
- match-making from the specialized experts (35 individual consultations).
Exhibitors: Bionic Technologies, HAMMEL Recyclіngtechnіk, MBI Development, Methalac SARL, Rodtech Recycling, Zero Emission Energy, Аccord LTD, Business and Safety, Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, Briquetting Technology, Freedom Energy IF, Volyn-Kalvis, Wolf System (National exposition of Germany), Eco Energy Group, Envitech, Plant Kriger, Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture, PE Kramar, Pellet Association of Ukraine, Santa Inzhbud, Solar Innovations.